Sunday, May 25, 2008

great weekend


This weekend has been great! We have relaxed and did some work around the house and relaxed more. We cleaned out the garage a little bit, did some cleaning inside, laundry, and had some cook outs. Friday we ate left overs, sat. we cooked ribs they were so yummy, and tonight we had my sister and brother over for a cook out. It was great to just hang out and not have to rush home because of work the next morning. R, baby R, jackson, and I took a drive today which was fun. We went so aurora and then drove on the Montezuma which was cool. It was my first time on that we always drive by it on the thruway but never go to it. I got a little restless because you can only do 15 mph but it was fun to see all the wild life. Tomorrow I am going to get my new camera so I will be sure to post some new pics. Baby R is getting so big everyday he is growing more and more! I cant wait to get my new van I hope it will be next week! I know everyone thinks I am crazy but it will be better for the baby and jackson to fit in on those car rides we take. Plus we are planning on going to maine in the fall and then Hilton Head in the spring so it will be a ton better for those long road trips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah just admit you are loving the minivan...welcome to Mom land. At least yours will start off cleaner than mine. I was wondering if you were going to try camping....I took Emma camping in the pop up when she was 3 weeks old. I still can't believe I did that. She was the youngest one ever in the family!