Tuesday, May 27, 2008

jackson



Jackson is getting so fat. I picked him up the other day and ohhh boy he needs a diet. well I should be walking him more I feel guilty when i look outside and see all these other dog owners walking their dog and theres jackson looking at them through the deck bars wishing he was walking. So last night R and I took him for a long walk and then R took him in the field to through the ball with him. He was so tired out when he came in he just passed out for the night. So I will be walking him more not only to get him in shape but to get me in shape. Also I used the baby Bjorn carrier and baby r usually hates it because he doesn't like his legs separated but he liked it last night. He feel right asleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jax is looking a little bit like a wide load in that pic !!
What are you doing for lunch Friday...or what are you doing on Thursday???