Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my little baby....getting bigger each day

My son is growing up so fast....everyone tells you enjoy the moment because you will blink and there he is 1yrs old. well they are all right I look at my son and almost 5months now and wow i just remember when he was 1 hour old so tiny slept all day and all i would say is "i cant wait till he is up all day..." well it is nice that he only takes like 2 naps now but i enjoyed the time that he slept more because i got to rest as well. Now he is up almost all day he takes a nap after breakfast and then an afternoon nap then down at like 730! Its great but he did get big way to fast and soon he will be 1/2year old omg thats just to crazy to even think about. well anyways ill get you to the pictures of my cute little love bug!



caught grandma feeding him a Popsicle on the 92 degree day when i got home from work!!!


i love his little foot


me and the baby


uncle brian and robbie



jackson knows not to get on his blanket!

yummy apple

cutie!

No comments: