Wednesday, August 6, 2008

its cute when....

so I have been trying to sit the baby up more so he can teach himself to sit up! He is doing okay but I have to hold on to him so that he doesn't fall right over or put pillows all around him so he doesn't bump his head! It's funny to watch him because he discovered his feet like 3 weeks ago and he just loves them. He looks at them and puts them to his mouth!!! It's so cute to just watch him look at them like what are these things! It's also cute when I am feeding him his night time bottle and daddy walks in and he just smiles like wow where have you been all day! I just smile because he just looks so happy! I love babies because they have no worries...no one can be mean to him, no one can make fun of him and if they do that is their own problem, he doesn't feel unwanted or insecure. I just wish he would feel like that his whole life!

No comments: