Monday, September 8, 2008

weekend/week/my baby is 6months old today!

Today my baby is 6 months and I cant even hardly believe it. 1/2 year old its crazy hmmm He may need a present. He is getting so big and its like every day he is growing more and more. Ill let you know his weight and height we go to the drs Wednesday so place your bets hahaha So this weekend was okay it went by fast. Friday after i babysat my hubby didn't get home till 8ish so then we just ate dinner and watched tv. I finished my book "second chance" and then he got me addicted to mafia wars on myspace hence i didn't go to bed till 2am its a very bad addiction lol. Then sat i decided to make sauce. It was so yummy and i made a ton so i froze it so that the next time we have pasta i have it. Also i decided that i will make it homemade from now on because its easy and good. Sunday my hubby worked so it was just me and the babe hanging out all day together then to my aunts for my cousins b-day party. Today and Wed I babysit and Thursday work then off to Florida on Friday which i am so excited for! So I need to pack, get some cloths for me and the baby for the trip and get everything ready plus my hubby needs to put a hitch on my car. nothing like waiting for the last minute which i don't get in some men because we got it like 3 weeks ago...i think he likes to get my bp up. Then jackson needs to be brought to my in-laws so that he has a place to stay and if not there i have no clue where we will leave him I might make some calls today but no kennels because i could never do that to my puppy. well i will post some pictures later today probably tonight. thats it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy half birthday baby Robbie~