Monday, November 24, 2008

turkey time!

I love the holidays and I cant wait for thursday! We painted the whole downstairs and cleaned out a ton of stuff. Now we just have to get the basement ready and set the tables and get all the odd and ends ready for the day. We have 30 people coming so it will be fun! Then friday me and my sister in-law will go shopping at 5am we started that last year and i hope we keep it a tradition every year!!! We love doing that and you get good deals so its worth it if you can deal with the people! Then my husband and I will go to syracuse later that afternoon to see my husbands family. Then it will be back to work and counting down the days till christmas! I cant wait for my son to have his first christmas it will be so much fun! He is getting so big he has his two teeth coming in and he is just growing like a weed! Well his is waking up from his nap so that means i have to go but i will be back soon!

Thanks to my fav. best friend H for all the backgrounds and my page she is so good to me! love yaH!

No comments: