Friday, May 23, 2008

bad at this


I'm bad with writing on here because I never take the time to sit down and just write. Well I'll update you on a few things. Working just one day a week has been great. It gets me out of the house and brings in a little money on the side! I also have been working at my friends consignment shop and thats been fun because I bring baby R. We bought a van. Mazda MPV I like it we needed a new car anyways and why not invest in one that we will need down the road anyways. It's smaller than most vans so I like it. I think we are getting it next week some time and I cant wait. We test drove it with baby R and he feel right asleep so we know he likes it. HAHA he falls asleep in any moving car! Well tonight I'm making some ribs and mac salad so I have to go start to cook I'll up date more later!

No comments: