Monday, May 19, 2008

crazy busy weekend

So this weekend was busy. Friday night we had our baptismal class which went really well very short and to the point. The couple that lead the class were young and really made the class go by fast. So now we are just going to get that scheduled for some time in June! Then Saturday my sister in-law came in to see baby R for the first time so that was exciting. She left late afternoon and R and I went to get a few golf clubs off craigs list and then rented Charlie Wilson's War. He made me dinner and baby R went down to bed and we just watched the movie and relaxed! The movie was good from what I saw (fell asleep b/c it was past my bed time). Then Sunday we went to Syracuse for the open house. A few of R's aunts came to see the baby and we came home late afternoon. So now I am just writing a few thank you notes and trying to clean my room a little bit and get caught up. Well baby R needs me...

No comments: