Thursday, May 15, 2008

busy week


So this week was crazy busy. I worked Tues. Wed and Thurs. and I am so tired. It was 2 half days at the school and one full day in an office. It made my week go by fast but not working did the same to. It was good to go back but I know that I can only work 2 days a week any more I will run myself down. I missed the baby so much when I left him on Wed for the full day. I am so lucky the office was literally 4 min away because on lunch i came home and got the full hour to see him and thankfully he was wide awake! I also am so lucky to have my mom willing and wanting to watch the babe because it would have been really hard to leave him with a stranger. I know he is in great care with my mom. When they are this young they cant fend for themselves and you don't want them to be ignored at all. Well, he is really smiling a lot more and starting to coo. Its so exciting to watch him develop day after day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I was so going to ask you today about working and got distracted. I will try and call you tomorrow at lunch to catch up...so answer my call girl even if I call from the office phone. BTW great directions to Tu Vine....Oh my Heck it was awesome..pricey too pricey but every bit was excellent!!

P.S I did some spelling/typo fixes for you :)