Monday, May 12, 2008

lunch with daddy

Today was the first day since we had our son that we had a lunch date with daddy! It was fun we went to this great sub shop down the street from his work. Robbie just sat there and looked at us eat because well he is only 2 months and cant do much but stare at us, laugh, cry, mess his diap diap, roll over, and thats about it. It brought back so many memories of when I was little and would go to mid town to meet my dad for lunch with my mom. I miss those times so much. So yea today is a lil hard for whatever reason I am just missing my dad so much. I wish my son would have been able to meet him. I know he would have been such a great grandpa and I just wish he was here with us ;-( Well on that note I'm going to see my sister for a little bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Kate sorry you are missing your Dad even more today.....I did not know your Dad but I know he was an awesome Dad....he raised you and you are awesome. Robbie is missing out on knowing his grandpa but you will make sure he knows all about him through the years.