Monday, May 12, 2008

mothers day

So it was my first mothers day! It was a great day we woke up early took a drive to 'cuse saw my in-laws then back home to cook dinner for my mom then finally to end the night to my aunts to see my grandma! busy day but it was a great one just hanging out with my husband and son and then the family later on in the day! My husband and son got me and arm band for my nano and then we are getting a digital camera that will be both my mothers day and his fathers day gift! I was looking at my son yesterday and realized how much different he looks. He got 4 shots last Thursday so I think it made him grow up a little.....I am not looking forward to his apt. in July because then he gets 5 and he hates them. I def. will be giving the Tylenol right after or maybe even before. I wish he was old enough to give him a big ice cream sundae to make him feel better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely give the Tylenol before about an hour...Glad you had a nice Mother's Day!