Saturday, May 10, 2008

finally on here!

Thanks to my best friend Heather who created this for me I will now be able to blog about the baby and other things on here! And I can call her my best friend because I will always keep in touch with her even though I left her in the office all by her self! First I'll start by saying I've been married one year this past April and we already have a wonderful baby son Robert James who is 2 months old! He came 3 weeks early but was well worth all the stress we went through. I love being a mom/wife it's definitely different and your world changes a lot. Things are put into perspective and you know what to worry about and what problems to let go of. After my dad passed away almost 2 years now :-( I thought I knew not to sweat the small stuff but now I know that life is way to short to let the little small stuff bother you. I just enjoy my husband, son, and family while I still have them all! My son is already getting bigger each day. He went to the doctors on Thursday and weight 11lbs and 14oz. We took bets and my uncle guessed it right on the dot. His prize should have been having him over night the same day because wow 4 shots in a lil baby does a number on him! Here is a video of my son rolling over....yes he is growing way to fast for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kater...I am so glad you like it. I can't wait to check it out several times a day to keep tabs on you and that sweet boy.
You know I am just glad that you are happy..wherever that takes you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!!