Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've been trying to upload a video for days now and it seems so slow and will never upload. I left it on the other day for 1/2 hour and still nothing. I'm trying to get the one of Robbie rolling over but its just not happening. I'm annoyed. Well I am trying this last time and then I will try again another day! Its take 20 min now...I'm very impatient but i keep watching the amount it has left and its almost done so i will just keep on waiting!

here are a few pictures while we wait. My son sleeps like me but he looks a lot cuter because well he is a baby and a lot cuter than i am! His eye is red because it has a clogged tear duct so it gets all yucky and then red. Some days it looks good others not so good. I know it is probably normal but I may still take him to the doctors just to be sure.






No comments: