Friday, July 25, 2008

playing and rolling over.....

okay so this morning my son was in his crib just playing with a toy we have hung on the side of his crib! It startled me because i heard a noise and thought it was someone in our house. so i went out in the hall way and peaked in my sons room and to my suprose there was my son playing! He was talking away and batting at his toy!!!! So i ran and got my camera and video taped him and took some pics! Now he is rolling over like a champ....he learned it yesterday and thats all he wants to do now. While packing i had him up on my floor and there he went rolled over and over and made it under my bed...not all the way but the start of it!!! i cant leave him on the floor in my room anymore! My mom warned me about it but i thought he was not ready to move like that but ohhh no he is! I'll warn my hubby so he doesn't leave him alone or on the floor without our undivided attention! It is so nice to see my son growing though it's exciting! Here are some photos of him this morning in his bed just playing! I have video but it wont let me upload so i will try when i get home from camping!


Mommy were you watching me out there!




Loom mommy i can reach my toy!


my little man


Getting sooooo big


Cuttie

No comments: