Saturday, August 16, 2008

friday sat sunday......

So Friday night I made dinner and my husband mowed the lawn. I then ate with out him because he was on the phone and the baby gives me like a little window to eat before he fusses so by the time my husbands "hold on one min ill be right in" phone call was done he came in and ate by himself. Then we walked to my sisters with my hubby pushing the stroller and me with jackson in one hand and a lemon-aid mixer in my other! It was such a great walk because it was cool out and the sky was soooo clear you could see all the stars! We watched the Olympics and then walked home! Saturday I sold a couple things on craigs list (I'm addicted now...my new job) went to the farmers market and came home to my brother and sister in-law! We sat with them and hung out for a little while. Later that night I made some homemade pickles. I love making pickles and the ones i made were my aunts new recipe and boy are they yummy doubt they will last the week! Today we are being a bit lazy. I cooked all morning made zucchini and tomato's, beet salad, and just some tomato and onion! Yummy! I love cooking it relaxes me and boy do i need that. My husband is working out for the last time before his test tomorrow so I'm very nervous for him! I just cant wait till I get his phone call tomorrow night after he finishes to hear how he does. I hope he does great well i dont care how he does just as long as he passes it! Now me and the babe are having some quite time before daddy gets here! new pictures will be on here today at some point so have fun looking!

No comments: