Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor day weekend...starting out????

starting out great but all i hear is my husband yelling at me because I am moving to slow and not ready to go so....here is a few things before I am gone till monday.....So this weekend we are going to my in-laws today, up north Sunday to see my hubby's hunting land then to a family picnic, then home Sunday night so that I can go golfing Monday! My husband will meet me there with the babe so I can take him swimming before the pool closes for the season. We will then eat there because they have a great picnic on the holiday's! Then home for a movie possibly but who knows! This morning/afternoon we just hung out the 3 of us because we haven't had a weekend were we can just relax yet this summer and funny how its almost over! Thats what a big family and kids of your own does to you! Thats fine with me because i would rather have it being busy with family then have nothing to do and no one to do it with plus in the end family is who you end up with!! Two more weeks and we are headed down to fl. and I cant wait because i am going to take Robbie swimming everyday. Well and he will have to go shopping to but he doesn't mind that just as long as i get him something. Well I am off to pack and get ready for this long weekend! Ill post pictures of the weekend when i get back! I put some new ones up so take a look!


This video was right after I had given him the "that was easy" button. I bought it for my day for one of his birthdays and he loved it. We would always use it and now I will let my son press it. Also he is creeping a ton faster than earlier this week utoh that means he is all over the place....

No comments: