Thursday, September 4, 2008

Weekend!

So for labor day weekend it was good. We went to my in-laws on Sat night and then Sunday drove up north to my hubby's hunting land and then up to his family camp for the picnic. It was fun and everyone got to see Robbie so that was good but there was no mac and cheese. I always love their homemade mac and cheese even though i make it once fall hits but I just always look forward to that the most. I love homemade mac and cheese its just sooooo good my aunt Margie also makes a really good one to that I love. Anyways off the food, then on our way home we stopped to see rob's aunt Glenda. When we go up there I love to stop by to see them because we don't see them that often. Rob's cousin was there with her son and it was so cute. He was getting all his cars and bringing them to Robbie one by one it was soooo cute. Then got the mega blocks and played with those then was crawling trying to get the babe to do the same. It was cute and I am so glad we got to see them! Then we got home around 12ish and the next day I let Rob sleep in and Robbie and I went for a walk with my mom and sister and then I was suppose to go golfing with my grandma but she ended staying at my aunts cottage longer so rob and I did lawn work. It was good because we needed to get it done before we leave for Florida. Then we went to the pool for it was the last day it was open which is sad because Robbie loved going in but next summer will be good because he will be older and will like it more I hope. That was our weekend in a nut shell! Now to the pictures that I will post but for now to the baby he is crying for his mommy!

No comments: