Thursday, August 21, 2008

zoo..pool....and more

So on Monday I went to the zoo with my friend H and her two kids and that was a ton of fun. I love going to zoo's and aquariums so it was a great day a little to hot but it was fine. Then I came home and went with my husband to his test and later find out that "better luck next time" is what they said and so I support him and said you did great because he trained hard these last 3 weeks so now we just work at it for Oct and the spring! Today I went to the pool with my sister in-law it was so much fun to have the baby at the pool he loves water so he was just kicking while he was in there! I cant wait to take him to FL. (3 more weeks) because we will be at the pool everyday. This weekend is going to be hard its my dads 2 year anv. since he past away so we are just spending it with my family and trying to make the best of it so i know i wont be back on here to update till after the weekend. Well jewelry party tonight so i better go get ready! I'll put up pics when I have a little more time.

No comments: