Tuesday, September 30, 2008

handfull....

So my son is now crawling yes if you didn't already know I won that bet! He started that Sunday that we got home from our vacation so now he is going all over the place and pulling him self up to stand. So I am right there following him trying to catch his fall! He is a cutie with a bruise on his forehead because he fell...welcome to mommy hood is what i call it. He is a tough boy though because he doesn't really cry unless he really gets hurts like when he was standing in his crib and he must have hit his head and i hear him screaming...all i have to say is he is keeping me busy now! He is down to taking a morning nap and then going to bed early and sleeping in which is nice! but i have learned that he will do what he wants when he wants to! I cant wait to take him apple picking and then to get his first pumpkin! Awww this is so much fun having a little baby! oh and his eye that had the clog tear duct finally cleared up while we were in Hilton head. It got really bad in florida one day and then the next day gone no more yucky eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kater....can't believe your babe is crawling all over all ready! What days are you available these days? Great pictures from your vacation...those sunsets are gorgeous and you don't look too shabby either.....and tell Big R that his "big guns" t-shirt made me laugh so hard I thought I might pee myself :)