Tuesday, September 30, 2008

our vacation

so we are back home! the vacation was great Florida was fun and seeing the family is always a great thing! Staying with my cousin mike and his kids is always a great time! Robbie loved April and had so much fun playing with her and he loved Matt as well. Matt is 6ft yes that is right and is only a freshman so Robbie would just stare at how tall he was it was cute! We all went swimming and had races it was sooo much fun! We also played ping pong which i love now and i did improve before i left! I want to get a table so i can get better before i go back! We went to my cousin Kathy's house and saw her grandson who is 1 year and he was so cute. When collin saw robbie he went over and gave him a hug it was adorable. We got to have aunt lala and grandma's chicken with great potato's from aunt rita! Then another night we got uncle Mauro's famous pizza which was sooo good Matt tried to tell him it was cold but he laughed and said eat it! I made my crab dip well grandpa's recipe but anyways i cut my thumb thought i cut it off due to the bleeding because it didn't hurt until the next day! Rob and I went to my grandma's old house well land now because their house was torn down because of the hurricane. We went there because i always try to go when i am in Florida to see the land. We had so many memories there it is sad that my son wont have any there but he will know where it is. We went to the fruit stand by their house that always has great stuff you can see the pictures. Before we left for Hilton Head we went to matt's cross-country race. It was great to see because it reminded me of when i ran. I felt bad though because they run in heat and that must be really hard. After his race we packed up say our good byes and off the HHI we went. It was beautiful there and I felt bad that my grandma, lala, Mauro and rita couldn't come. It was so nice our place was so big Robbie even got his own room! Our view was so great and it was so relaxing. We went to the beach, pool, rented bikes, golfed, and shopping! On the beach deck they had beer n bucket night. yes beers and buckets of shrimp and crab and omg was it ever good! Also there is this pizza shop that had an amazing meatball wedgie they call it is like a calzone but not as doughy. I want one right now hahah can you tell that i am the biggest food lover ever! It was fun and I cant wait to go back for easter! It will be nice because my brother and sister will be there and there will be more things for all of us to do! well back to laundry and cleaning. I posted some pictures of our trip so enjoy!

No comments: