Tuesday, October 7, 2008

loving my mommy!

So today I was a little moody and I felt bad because I was taking it out on my mother! I just havnt slept well in three days and then I have been going every day since 8am. So all I want to say is that I just love my mommy so much! I am so lucky to be living with her! I love living in the house i grew up in and having my family grow up and old in it to!!! My mom helps me and my husband out so much. She helps me so much with the baby which is such a big help because when I don't feel well she is there to help. The other night I was so sick and there she was 3am and 5am helping me with my son giving him a bottle and telling me to go back to bed! I love her so much for that and it helps me out so much. She also babysits our son the days I work which once again helps me keep our son out of child day care which is $$$. I love living with her because I hate being home alone and so I have her when my hubby isn't home! I am so lucky to be close enough to my mom that she wants us to be here with her. I love her so much and I am so happy to be in her house living there and keeping each other company! I love you mom!


No comments: