Tuesday, October 7, 2008

sleepy time or not

So if my son is not sick then he must just feel bad for me. My throat now hurts and my tummy is still a little yucky but i am a ton better. So my sleeping has not been so great the last three nights which is funny because once i do fall asleep 1am (which anyone who knows me 9 or 10 is my bedtime) then my son starts to cry. So I give it a minute and hope and pray he finds his passey but nope he wants his mommy so i go and take him in my bed and lay with him. He falls asleep i put him in his room and then one hour later the same thing and then finally a bottle. So I am not sure if he misses his daddy or he doesn't feel well which i know he has a little cold but whatever it is i hope it goes back to the old way of him going to bed at 10 and waking at 9am.

No comments: