Monday, November 3, 2008

halloween

so this Halloween was fun because i got to dress up my son! yes this is the truth i still trick or treat. some might think its not right but i always feel if you dress up and not just a shirt but all out dress up you should get candy! I get this from my daddy because he always dressed up and did every year! so my husband and i dress up and it is fun every year. This year we were shrek Rob was shrek i was fiona and robbie was dronkey! It was very cute and we had a ton of fun. I got over 300 pieces of candy! yes thats 300! we froze it though and its not gone yet lol! so my cousins that i take every year came over with my uncle and we all went out then i went to my sisters and then brothers then finally to my aunts b/c it was her b-day and my cousin celebrated hers to. This has been a tradition for ever in my life. On Halloween we would go around our block then over to my aunts all of us cousins would be dressed up and it was fun. So here are some photos of our night!









No comments: