Saturday, November 1, 2008

pictures

so I put up some pictures in there the vary from the start of oct. to the end. We went to a apple farm with my sister/brother in-law, our friends rob/jill, and us. It was fun and there are some pictures from when rob and I as a family went to a apple farm! Also there are pictures from when robbie got to pick out his first pumpkin! I have been on a field trip with my lil cousins class we went to a pumpkin farm and that was nice cold but fun so more pics of that.....also we went to the corning museum of glass with my mom, grandma, sister/brother in-law (my hubby was out of town). side story while we were there a Chinese man came up to me didn't speak English just pointed at my son and then his camera he wanted to take a photo of him while he was sleeping. well anyone of you who knows me knows i said no covered my son with my sisters jacket and ran! what is wrong with people don't take a photo of someone you don't know....its weird in my eyes i guess or i am the weird one!! I think that is about all of the photos i have up for now.....enjoy looking!

No comments: