Saturday, November 1, 2008

im back

So i have been in lala land i guess the past few weeks.....Ive been sick, baby was sick, then we were sick again and then working and just plain old busy! But who cares about that since the last time i was on here robbie is moving more and more. My mom gave him his own lil cupboard with all his plastic ware to play with! He is so cute with it because while im cooking there he is juts playing with his plates and cups! He gets up the step in 2 sec now which is good and bad because there is no time to just sit and relax its always follow that little baby. When i baby sit my cousins I hold him or put him in his seat because of the stairs (thinking of getting a gate for her house though would be a ton easier!) Other than that lets see i fixed up my downstairs bathroom..new paint new light and it looks a ton better! My hubby is working on the basement ceiling and trying to finish that because thanksgiving! Then more cleaning and getting the house ready because before we know it it will be here! well I am putting up some new photo so take a look!

No comments: